Friday, July 2, 2010

Deepavali


Deepavali is celebrated when muslims celebrates the 'festival of lights'.deepavali is also celebrated when the muslims celebrate the triumph of good over evil.Deepavali is a five days festival.During Deepavali,people pray to Lakshimi,Goddess of wealth,light prosperety and wisdom but also to gad Ganesha,the remover of obstacles.Deepavali celebrations take place in many countries in the world. On the first day of the Diwali festival people pray, eating a special breakfast made of many different foods. The Hindu Goddess Lakshmi's statue and images are carried through the streets in processions. There are various legends and stories about the Diwali festival.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sir

    Very good and detailed information on Diwali festival. Thanks for sharing very valuable information on Diwali festival.

    Sir please see my Lamps of India message relating to Diwali festival which i shared in my Heritage of India blog.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/09/lamps-of-india.html

    Sir alongwith sharing my collections relating to Indian Heritage and Culture in my blog i am also giving seminars to school and college children and so far i gave 2 seminars on Indian Heritage and Culture.

    Sir these are my 2 seminars links.

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/02/my-first-seminar-on-indian-heritage-and.html

    http://indian-heritage-and-culture.blogspot.in/2013/07/my-second-seminar-on-indian-heritage.html

    Sir please look into my Heritage of India blog and share your comments.

    ReplyDelete